ENERGISING YOUR LIFE (Last updated 1st July 2020)
- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Please note that, if you do, ENERGISING YOUR LIFE may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any ENERGISING YOUR LIFE product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- a) to understand customer needs regarding ENERGISING YOUR LIFE ’s services;
- b) to develop and provide her web site and her products and services for her customers;
- c) to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- d) to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from ENERGISING YOUR LIFE and her affiliates;
- e) to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of ENERGISING YOUR LIFE’s site;
- f) to personalize some of the services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from ENERGISING YOUR LIFE;
- g) to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- h) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- i) to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the ENERGISING YOUR LIFE website or any ENERGISING YOUR LIFE product or service;
- j) to protect the services, products or rights of ENERGISING YOUR LIFE, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the ENERGISING YOUR LIFE site; and
- k) to identify and resolve technical problems concerning ENERGISING YOUR LIFE’s site, products and services
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If ENERGISING YOUR LIFE hires other companies to provide some products or services on her behalf, then she will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for her.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information:
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE limits her collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. ENERGISING YOUR LIFE does not direct her site to, nor does she knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- a) to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- b) to ENERGISING YOUR LIFE’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on ENERGISING YOUR LIFE ‘s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- c) as necessary if ENERGISING YOUR LIFE has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ENERGISING YOUR LIFE’s rights or property, other users of ENERGISING YOUR LIFE’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- d) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as ENERGISING YOUR LIFE continues to develop business, she or her affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that the ENERGISING YOUR LIFE business and site or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or in any other country in which ENERGISING YOUR LIFE or her affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), ENERGISING YOUR LIFE will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove ENERGISING YOUR LIFE’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing ENERGISING YOUR LIFE about changes to their personal information. You can do this by calling +44 20 8371 9333 or sending an email via the Contact button above.
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update records.
- Security Safeguards
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
ENERGISING YOUR LIFE will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by emailing through the CONTACT menu button.
If ENERGISING YOUR LIFE is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney–client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting ENERGISING YOUR LIFE as described above. ENERGISING YOUR LIFE will promptly correct such personal information.